Occupational Therapist – BSc, BA, PG Cert, MRCOT
Has been qualified as an occupational therapist since 1999 (HCPC Number: OT31146. Member of RCOT: BT0216473). She has worked in physical rehabilitation, academia and as a Multiple Sclerosis Specialist.
Kirsty has had Long Covid since Jan 2020 and experiences fatigue, dizziness, brain fog, tinnutus, breathlessness, tachycardia, and more.
Kirsty is currently involved in:
- Occupational Therapy 4 Long Covid – Co Founder
- Long Covid Kids – Senior OT and Team Member
- Long Covid Work – Co Founder and Associate
- Long Covid Support – Member of the subgroup: Long Covid Support Employment Group
- Occupation4Life Ltd – Director, OT and Writer
- #OTalk – Co Founder (Retired)
- AbleOTUK – Co Founder
- University of Northampton – Associate Lecturing
- Thriving Autistic – Associate